We are professional culinarians in the home kitchen — whether preparing meals on a regular basis or an extravagant event for just one evening.
The team at Atlanta Personal Chef Service has the highest brand reputation to uphold in Atlanta, and we’ve earned it. Do you have a passion for food, a deep commitment to improving yourself, a team mindset, and a hunger to learn all things about food? Are you creative, yet organized and disciplined? Do you value your own mental and physical health, and want to help others improve in those areas as well? Did you earn your culinary degree, and then spend years in restaurant kitchens never seeing daylight because you were working in a fast-paced, busy modern restaurant? If so, you sound like a natural fit to join our growing team.
With Atlanta Personal Chef Service you will:
- Guide your own culinary growth, executing menus from start to finish while developing a broad skillset across a variety of cuisines and ingredients, while working alongside a high performing team of other culinary professionals
- Work in various home kitchens, Prep ATL, office kitchens, and other work environments
- Connect with clients and guests directly for weekly dinner service and special events
- Communicate and collaborate one-on-one with clients, with the opportunity to introduce new foods you are passionate about that they may also enjoy
- Focus on quality – not just quantity and budget
- Enjoy autonomy and flexibility in how you complete your work to optimize your day, while meeting the client’s needs and grocery budgets
- Escape the monotony of restaurant work (but still be ready for long days and varying schedules)
- Help families celebrate birthdays, anniversaries, holidays, and more. Not a people person? This may not be the best fit for you.
Atlanta Personal Chef Service is always looking for top talent to join our growing team of personal chefs. See below for current openings: